Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Sleep

Well if I have talked to you lately I am sure you have heard me lament about Tommy's sleep habits or should I the lack of. For the past couple of weeks he has been waking up about every two hours and screaming for about 20-30 minutes while we try to comfort him. Well last night, after polling all the grandparents, we gave a full does of Tylenol and let him cry out his first waking (at 11:00pm) and lo and behold he did not wake up again till 4:00am. YEAH!! Hopefully tonight will be even better. The concensus was that it might be his teeth was waking him up and he did not know how to go back to sleep by himself. So keep your fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

This is a terrible time for me to tell you that Seth slept for seven hours and forty-five minutes straight last night. I promise I'm not trying to rub anything in your face. After all, during that time I slept exactly one hour and forty-five minutes.

Danielle/Brooke said...

LOL No that is quite fine. Tommy used to sleep till at least 4am everynight it si just lately he has declared war. But it is getting better. I know the first time he slept longer than 3 hours before he woke up for a bottle I about freaked.