Friday, August 24, 2007

I know, I know...

It has been forever since I posted anything. Bad Danielle. Well since we last talked, Tommy has been to Michigan and went pee pee in the potty. He is also talking alot more now. Well I should say we can understand alot more of what he is saying. He now follows simple commands like "Bring me your shoes" or " Do you want crackers or Cheetos. It is so cute, he loves baked Cheetos which he calls "toes".

Here are some Potty pictures, he is just going to kill me :-) I am pretty sure he only gets up there because then he can touch the tiolet paper
He also loves to flush the tiolet, which I guess is a good thing for later on.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yes, someday he might kill you. If not, he'll just have to spend a lot of time in therapy. Either way, better start saving now -- for attorney fees or therapy bills.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! One day, in about 14 years, you'll have to break these out to show his
girlfriend :-)